Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MY AWESOME SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

My awesome summer was so much fun!!!!! I got to hang out with my friends and go swimming and allot of other stuff!!! The best part of my summer was going to summer camp at woodruf. That camp is for boy scouts FYI it is not as boring as you think it is lolz..... Anyway allot of my friends go to boy scouts with me so we all got to go to camp together that's why it was so much fun!!!! Here is what the camp looks like.

This camp was allot of fun we got to go white water rafting and take merit badge classes. It was allot of fun I will be going there next year and the year after that.

When I wasn't hanging out with my friends I was at home relaxing and playing video games and txting the stuff I usually do. I went to the pool a hole lot because me and my family are members to midtown athletic club.
It is really fun there they have an out door pool a indoor pool. They also have a weight room , basketball Cort ,track tennis they have all of it!!!!!! That is where I spent most of my time. I did not go on vacation this summer because we are going In September with my grandma.
When I had nothing to do this is the game I played.
This game is so awesome!!!!!!11!

Over all I had a pretty good summer and I hope it comes back soon because I like it better than school don't tell Mr.Sellers lolz. The thing that I want to accomplish this school year is to get better in math I am going to try harder and focus the same goes to every other class!!! Look at my next blog and leave comments thanks bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment