Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tissues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey today im going to show you guys some different kinds of tissues like Covering,muscle,epithelial,and connective tissue..The reason why I put that in gray is because I think that was extremly boring.Now im going to show covering tissue.Covering tissue is the skin of the body you have herd of skin right ok you have now lets look at a picture of it...............That is skin tissue at the top boring huh but it gives you an idea.????
The next one is my favorite type of tissue the MUSCLE tissue and the muscle tissue is the one that builds up muscles and helps them function!!Look at the pic!!!
That is a way better picture than the one that I just posted but anyway that gives you an idea on how muscle tissue look!!

Now im going to tell you a little about the conective tissue and the conective tissue is what holds the body together I would think that would be important wouldent you of cores you would or you would be a big blob of fat on the ground if we did not have are bones and conective tissue!


That is a picture of the connective tissue..


This is the last one I promis!!!!!And it is called the epithial tissue this one is a little boring but you could not live without it sooo like it!!!!!!It is bacically your kidneys and organs and all of that fun stuff I going to show you a picture of it sooo you will get a better idea..

They can not give a cool picture can they well sorry no video this time I could not find a good one but next time I promis bye hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

3 comments: