Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ghost are real or fake!?!?!

I'm going to be talking about something different stuff today are "ghost real or fake" we are going to find out by some pictures of peoples opinion but first i'm going to tell you some stories about why I believe in ghost!!!
 What happened was that I was washing my hands and there was no dogs in the house and something came up and licked me on mt leg and it freaked me out!!!!!Omg I was so freaked out!!!!So I did not know what to do so I just ran down stairs..Let me show you a picture of a ghost dog....

That is kinda an idea what I saw/felt but the one I saw licked me.Would you freak out???

Another time was when I was sleeping in my bed and I was about to fall asleep when something touched me but I was on the other side so I could not see it so I could not go back to sleep until like 3:00 in the morning and finally I fell asleep!!!!!!!
Thats a freaky picture!!!!!

I was waching this tv show and the family had this ghost in there house and the if you took a picture of the place where ghost was.The ghost would write in the air and you could see what the ghost wrote on the picture but the ghost was not evil.Some ghost are good.But how do we know that how can we use science to find out???????Look at this picture and tell me if you think this is real??
Do you think that picture is real? Leave a comment if you think this picture is real and explain why.
You should also leave a comment if you think GHOST ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!
I think ghost are real!

2 comments:

  1. I think ghosts are real, but that picture is a fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm getting annoyed. Just like I told Amar and Jalen, you need to work on your grammar. I did like your reasoning and your info, but grammar is killing everyone.

    ReplyDelete